New York City
Curious about 3D Printing? Join the conversation at the New York Public Library of Performing Arts. I will give an introduction to 3D printing and it’s applications for the arts industry. This 60 minute tech talk will be followed by a Q&A session.
This event will take place in the Seminar Room on the third floor of the Library for the Performing Arts. 40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY
- Introduction to 3D Printing & 3D Scanning
- Advice on 3D printers for the studio & shop
- Survey of commercial 3D printing services
- Overview of software options for 3D design
- Use cases for Scenery, Props, Costumes & more
Event is free. Registration is required.